Thursday, July 14, 2016

Review: Esther the Wonder Pig: Changing the World One Heart at a Time

Esther the Wonder Pig: Changing the World One Heart at a Time Esther the Wonder Pig: Changing the World One Heart at a Time by Steve Jenkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Has a pig ever changed your view of the world? Esther has done this for so many! I mean, look at this face, how could you not adore her????



I happily met Esther, and her dads, last fall and though it is something I will never forget, I'm sure she's long since forgotten because HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MANY PEOPLE COME TO THE FARM JUST TO SEE HER????? I've followed Esther and her dads for such a long time and though I know most of the stories in the book already, it was beautiful to read the unending love that they have for each other and for every animal they have. I have read the eBook, the hardcover and have even listened to Steve read the audiobook. I think the audio was the best one - hearing the love in his voice and the determination to achieve their goals of living their Happily Ever Esther (whoops, I mean after, Happily Ever After!) was moving and motivating. If you have a good sense of humour and a love of animals, especially one beautiful porcine Princess, this book is for you!



The Esther Effect is real - it changes lives and changes motivations. These are some positive, wonderful people who have beautiful hearts. Esther is an inspiration to us all!!!!

Peace. Love. Esther!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment